Renee Hillmann Prentice PT
Renee attended the University of Connecticut where she received her Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy. She has been practicing as a pediatric physical therapist for over 20 years. Renee has worked in a wide variety of settings including a birth to three special needs center, inpatient rehab, outpatient rehab, acute care pediatric rehab, NICU follow up clinics, orthopedic clinics, pediatric homecare with rehab patients and terminal patients, pediatric pain management, and burn rehab. She spent several years outside of pediatrics and worked in adult outpatient pain medicine. Renee has worked with newborns up through adults with an extensive variety of conditions and diagnoses.
Janice Fisher PT
Sarah Morson DPT
Pat Fasick OTR/L
- Bachelor of Science, Allied Medicine; Major in Occupational Therapy - Ohio State University
- 20+ years working with children in a wide variety of medical, physical, developmental & social difficulties/disabilties
- 15 years at The Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh & The Columbus Speech & Hearing Center, Columbus, Ohio
- Certifications in: Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Training (NDT), 1991; Therapeutic Listening, 2001; Interactive Metronome, 2002
- Professional publications on Cerebral Palsy & Baclofen, Management of Plagiocephaly & ADL training chapter for select Romanian orphanges
- Several years experience with teaching and hosting continuing educations courses/lectures for parents, teachers, clinicians, students
- Taught at University of Pittsburgh, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh & The Ohio State University
- Experience with grant writing & implementation for the promotion of OT Services in collaboration with Speech Therapy
- Major clinical focuses include Cerebral Palsy and the use of Baclofen, Feeding, NDT, Sensory Integration, Craniosacral/ Sacred Spaces work
Julie Norton OTR/L
Julie earned her Bachelor of Science in Health & Exercise Science and a Minor in Coaching Science from the University of Delaware. She earned herMaster of Science in Occupational Therapy from Towson University.
She has experience in Home Based Therapy, Private Practice, educationally based therapy with PG County School System. Julie has conducted research and provided humanitarian services at an orphanage in Romania. Julie is a member of the AOTA and MOTA. Julie coaches Girl's Lacrosse at the high school level and teaches swimming.
Holly Baca COTA
Brittany Ashley OTR/L
Nicole Berg OTR/L
Katie Drosinos CCC/SLP
Victoria Washington CCC/SLP
Margaret McKay CCC/SLP